Nine West Purse is old - from Ross - couldn't have been more than $25.00 - cuz I would never pay that much.
Love the metallic colors right now!
1. My teal wallet - from oh so long ago. Probably the most $$ I've ever spent on a wallet - but it's lasted the longest, and can't beat this color!
2. New Garnier Fructis BB Cream. I had to try this since I'm reading all this hoopla about BB Creams - and I actually like it! It's moisturizer, Broad Spectrum SPF 15, and provides more coverage than tinted moisturizer - which I need. So far - I like it! Gives me that dewey glow...
3. My cute little contacts case and mirror. Which is probably empty cuz my actual case is in my toiletries bag.
4. Dr. Scholls For Women foot pad straps. Basically it despenses little pads about the width of scotch tape, to put into your shoes. I wear heels all the time and with this I can cut off a little stick on pad and put it in my shoe - wherever - whenever! Truely a foot-saver.
5. Cool mirror aviators I got for like $10 at a little store in the mall.
6. SWEET Tin Business Card Holder I bought at Urban Outfitters 100 years ago - I paid like $15 for it (Idk what I was thinking) but it's lasted for ever and is sooo cute.
7. Little essentials: Hand sanitizer, knotted hair elastics, and Eos lemon lip balm.
8. House key chain - complete with club cards to Sally's Beauty Supply, Guess, and LA Fitness, my cpr mouth thingy, and my Coach Penguin Key Chain (Most expensive thing in the bag.)
9. I HATE when I don't have Kleenex.
10. Leopard Rose Compact Mirror from F21. Was around $1.50
11. I LOVE cough drops! Always have a bunch a handy.
12. Pen from the Marriott - I always have a pen except when I need one. Marriott has these cute clear ones that come with green or orange caps. I always yank em when I'm there.
13. My little bag of "feminine stuff." Got the cute bag with a bunch of Tampax's new line to try for a $1.99 at my local CVS - you may have seen the picture on my instagram - @JillianBird
Not Pictured: Change and Receipts all at the bottom of my purse.